Expressions of Interest invited– SCAP
‘On behalf of the Sheringham Community Art Project, (SCAP), Sheringham Town Council would like to receive expressions of interest from any businesses interested in the supply of the following services:
- Professional architectural and structural engineering services to support the installation of a wooden embossed structure to a promenade wall. The value of services is circa. £2000.00
- Purchase of 240-volt hand power tools, (drill, sander, chop-saw, etc), and associated consumables, paint and hand tools. The value of the equipment and consumables is less than £3000.00
- Provision of scaffold access to enable safe access for the painting of murals in some shelters along the East Promenade. The value of services is circa £500.00
In the first instance, please make your interest known by email to the Town Clerk who will provide more detailed information. The closing date for expressions of interest is Friday 17th February 2023. Sheringham Town Council Clerk’s email address is: email@example.com
The Sheringham Community Art Project, (SCAP) is about the creation of new murals which promote Deep History Coast themes along the East Promenade in Sheringham including:
- East Prom murals will feature DHC themes including a flint-knapper and a stone age village.
- One of the East Prom murals will include a wooden embossed structure of the West Runton Mammoth; the intention is for this to be a life-size sculpture.