Sheringham Town Council are looking for a self-motivated, reliable individual to take on the role of Caretaker/Cleaner at Sheringham Community Centre on a fixed term contract until 31st March 2022. This vacancy is for 26 hours per week on a flexible basis including evenings and weekends. A flexible approach to work is essential to assist on an ad-hoc basis including annual leave cover. The ideal candidate will deliver high quality, efficient, customer focused caretaking and cleaning services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Opening and closing of the Community Centre.
- Undertaking cleaning, ensuring this is maintained to a high standard.
- Dealing with Contractors and deliveries.
- Room set-up/takedown for bookings.
- Managing bookings diary and assisting public with bookings enquiries.
Please see links below to Application form and Job Description:
Please contact Chair of employment Peter Ratcliffe via email email@example.com for more details or to submit an application form.
Closing Date for applications Friday 14th May 2021.
Shortlisting for interview will be carried out week commencing Monday 17th May 2021
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 24th May 2021